Health Benefits of Hemp CBD Oil Cross Timber TX
Scientists and the medical community are discovering the many benefits of Hemp CBD oil.
Besides being a powerful anti-inflammatory and pain reliever Hemp CBD Oil has many benefits.
What is Hemp CBD Oil?
Hemp Derived CBD Oil Cross Timber TX is not Marijuana. Hemp CBD products wont make you high and they are not illegal or a controlled substance. Make sure your CBD product is HEMP derived and not from the Marijuana plant.
The hemp plant is RICH in multiple forms of Phyto-Cannabinoids, Bioflavonoids, and Terpenes.
New Research on Hemp CBD Oil is showing that it is an Essential Nutrient that our body needs, like Vitamins, Minerals, Amino Acids and Essential Fatty Acids
- Hemp CBD Oil is NOT Marijuana
- Hemp CBD Oil won’t make you “HIGH”
- Hemp CBD Oil is not illegal or a controlled substance
- Hemp CBD Oil has many health benefits
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils are the same
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils have the same level of effectiveness
- Not all Hemp CBD Oils are extracted the same way
- Not all Hemp CBD oils are free of solvents, heavy metals, pesticides, or foreign materials
- Not all Hemp CBD oils are farmed organically
There is a growing body of research supporting hemp oil health benefits. The hemp plant, and specifically it’s hemp oil contain cannabinoids which have been found to support many aspects of health. If you are looking for premium CBD Oil the CBD American Shaman of Fort Worth at 1510 W Magnolia Ave Suite 108, Fort Worth, TX 76104 is the place to go.
Activating the endocannabinoid system has many positive results. The use of CBD has been known to have many physical benefits such as:
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels
- Relieves anxiety
- Promotes healthy energy levels
- Aids in digestion
- Promotes overall feelings of serenity and well-being
- Supports optimal immune function
- Supports the regeneration of healthy cells.
- Pain Relief
- Reduces Inflammation
- Stress Relief
- Boosts Cognitive Performance
- Enhances Mood
- Restful Sleep
- Eases Sore Muscles
IMPORTANT: Our CBD American Shaman Hemp Oil products shown on this page are higher quality and more effective than products you will find at your local gas station, “smoke shop” or local health store
Many over-the-counter Cross Timber CBD Oil products contain no CBD, or worse, may have dangerous ingredients in them like heavy metals or pesticides.
This means that if you’re not careful about where you’re buying CBD from, you may actually be buying a product that contains little or no CBD at all.
300 mg Natural Cloud
Available In: Watermelon, Strawberry Banana, Natural, Blueberry Moon & Lemon
300 mg Water Soluble
Available In: Grape, Pina Colada, Natural, Cherry Limeade & Lemon
600 mg Natural Cloud
Available In: Watermelon, Strawberry Banana, Natural, Blueberry Moon & Lemon
900 mg Water Soluble
Available In: Our 900 mg Extra Strength Is Only Available In Natural Flavor
The #1 reason people are interested in Hemp CBD oil Cross Timber TX or Hemp CBD products is for PAIN.
Features of Top Hemp CBD Products
Allergy Free & Gluten Free
Free from all major food allergens including gluten
Manufacturing and processing facilities are fully GMP Compliant
Independently tested for purity, potency, and to have 0% THC
Full Spectrum Phyto-Cannabinoid
Preserves the entire naturally occurring spectrum of plant cannabinoids
Patent Pending Technologies
Highly specialized extraction and bioavailability processes
Organically Grown Hemp
Proprietary hemp plant grown on organic farms
Why Our CBD Third-Party Lab Reports are So Important
In reality, a CBD oil is only as good as its latest lab result.
Your biggest concern when purchasing CBD oil Cross Timber TX is verifying what is in the bottle. Unfortunately, there are CBD products on the market today that include everything from illegal doses of THC to prohibited synthetic cannabinoids. Also, perhaps not so shockingly given the loosely regulated nature of the industry, some sellers add a lot less CBD in the bottle than they advertise.
Third-party lab reports are especially important for the CBD industry. It’s very easy for a company to make claims on the labels, but not all CBD products are manufactured equally.
THIRD-PARTY LAB TESTS TO LOOK FOR BEFORE YOU BUY CBD OIL CROSS TIMBER TX
In order to verify that a CBD product is pure, free of toxins and able to provide the claimed benefits, there are several analyses that need to be done. Generally, the cannabinoids that are tested are CBD, THC, CBC, CBN, and CBG. CBD is a non-psychoactive component and responsible for the majority of the health benefits associated with the cannabis plant.
Before you purchase a CBD product, you should be aware of the contents and the data regarding the product. Here are some analysis tests to look for before you purchase a CBD product:
- CBD/THC ratio: It’s desirable for a cannabis or hemp product to have a higher concentration of CBD, and in fact, it is required by law that they contain little to no THC (less than 0.3% by volume). Also, it should have minimal concentrations of other potentially psychoactive components.
- Microbiological testing: This is done to ensure that there are no harmful mold colonies or bacteria on the cannabis or hemp plants. If there are pathogens on the plant, they can easily get inside the body if the levels are too high, and cause unwanted side effects.
- Pesticide testing: This is important for ensuring the safety of cannabis and hemp compounds since the plants can be treated with fungicides and herbicides and high concentrations of these can cause significant side effects.
- Residual solvents testing: Lab tests should include an analysis of residual solvents. Solvents are used when the plant is processed and turned into oil, powder or other products, but only for the solvent-based extraction process. Too high concentrations of solvents like propane, acetone, ethanol, and carbon dioxide can lead to unpleasant health effects and turn the product into a highly flammable one.
CROSS TIMBER LAB REPORTS: WHY ARE THEY NECESSARY?
Unfortunately, this opportunity has attracted quite a few poor quality players who are out to make a quick buck. With no industry standards in place and without the guidance of the FDA, the quality of the CBD products is very unpredictable. Unlabeled CBD products have become common, and more worryingly, there are reports of harmful synthetic knock-offs. This means that consumers need to be very cautious when shopping around for any CBD product, whether it be an oil tincture, capsules, edible gummies, etc.
A study that was done in 2017 by the University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine in conjunction with Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine (and published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA), found that the contents of high CBD products often vary drastically from the manufacturer’s claim.
As part of this study, researchers tested a variety of hemp-based CBD products that were available to purchase online. The samples included CBD vape liquids, oil tinctures, and capsules which were blinded and tested by a third party lab three separate times to determine the actual cannabinoid potency. Believe it or not, just 3 out of 10 CBD products tested within 10% of the amount listed on the product label.
Another recent report that was published in ArsTechnica found that nearly 70% of online products that claim to have CBD cannabis extracts are mislabeled. Out of 84 products that were sold online from 31 companies, just 31% had accurate CBD amounts stated on the label. Moreover, some products contained other components that weren’t listed, such as illegal amounts of THC.